Rules & Waiver
Please read all the rules below thoroughly before signing your or your child's waiver, and/or climbing at PRG.
Everyone Needs a Signed Waiver!All persons inside the gym area MUST have a signed waiver on file. No exceptions.
COVID Vaccination Policy
- All customers that are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccination (anyone ages 5 and up) will be required to provide proof of vaccination upon entering the facility.
- Please see the complete COVID policies HERE
- Youth under 18 must have a waiver on file signed by parent or legal guardian prior to climbing in the gym.
- Youth under 14 must be actively supervised by a trained/experienced adult when in the bouldering area. Exceptions may be made for children with an Annual Memberships and significant climbing experience (determined by PRG staff).
- Youth under 14 are not allowed in the gym without a chaperone. Climbers must be at least 14 to top-rope belay. Climbers must be at least 14 to lead belay.
To climb as risk free as possible, you must follow these rules!
Special Note about Headphones:
- Lead climbers and all belayers cannot wear headphones.
- While climbers on top rope, auto-belays, and in the bouldering area can use headphones, they should be aware of their surroundings and keep the volume low so that other people can get their attention if needed.